Saturday, January 24, 2009

Join In On The Applause While.............

We crown the new queen of our "Queen of Pink Obsession" Contest. The polls are now closed after being open for the past two weeks. The girls did a wonderful job at promoting them selves in hopes of getting as many votes as they could. If you have been following up on the voting tallies since we began this contest you probably already know who the lucky winner is. But for those who are just visiting for the first time.........

Please Join Us In

Giving A Big Hand To.......



Our ..........First Place Winner
Claudie @ Tickled Pink



Congratulations Claudie


Let's bring out the bottle of champagne




and pour some bubbly





for it's time to celebrate



You will no longer be able to hide

your face from the world



You have now just been crowned

"Queen of Pink Obsession"

Queen of Pink Obesession



Claudie.....you will be receiving an extra surprise


Besides your choice as to which gift you want
you will be also receiving an actual

Pink Crown



-------------------------------------------

Let us also congratulate

Our runner up taking ...... Second Place



For those of you who would like to see the actual voting results, just click here

These girls really love their pink and now they have just won more pink to add to their collections. What more could they want???????????

I would sincerely like to thank our contestants for taking the time to enter and sharing with us all their Pink World. I would also like to thank all of you who participated in voting. Your time and support is so appreciated.

I am having so much fun coming up with new contests each month, and so hope more and more of you will join in for some fun and enter a few of them as we go through "2009" Be sure to check back next week January 31st.......for the actual posting of February's Contest as soon as you can...for the contest is a race to beat the clock...so the quicker you read the post the better your chances to win. I will also be posting more hints as to what February's Contest is all about in a few days for those of you who think you may want to enter.

Now for more pink fun....don't forget to check out all the other Pink Saturday Postings @ Beverly's'

Once again......many thanks, Sondra

23 comments:

~♥~ Monica S said...

Congratulations to Claudie!!

You're doing a great job here Sondra!! :-)
Looking forward to the next contest!! ;-)

Monica

LADY JANE said...

Congrats to Claudie........
Can't wait to see what the next contest is....

Unknown said...

Congratulations Claudie!! Please yes do not hide your face under that huge pink hat EVER again!! LOL

Nerissa Alford said...

Congrats Claudine!

Sondra, your contests are always so much fun. I enjoy looking at all the entries & voting!
Happy Pink Saturday

Anonymous said...

Oh Sondra Thank you so very very much.
I do feel like a Queen today I really do.
Such wonderful pictures and look at me on your blog with that CROWN with all the bling!!! ..yahooooo
Happy Pink Saturday my friend.
Love Claudie
xo

The Quintessential Magpie said...

I just love that Claudie!

And I love that pink hat you posted!

Happy Pink Saturday...

XO,

Sheila :-)

Kris said...

Congratulations to Claudie. I loved this contest and viewing all the pinks.

I have an award for you. It can be picked up on my blog.

Happy PS

Kris

Betty said...

Congratulations to Claudie!! They're all such sweet pink ladies!

Cami @ Creating Myself said...

Congrats to Claudie! Happy PInk Saturday!

The Muse said...

Ohhh i bow before her royal pinkness! LOL
Congrats!

KatCollects said...

Congratulations to Claudie and Happy Pink Saturday!
Kathy

said...

Congrats to Claudie! I know she'll wear that tiara in style. :o)

Deborah aka Miss Bee said...

Congratulations to Queen Claudie!
You look divine in that crown.

I'll have a champagne, please...

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to our newly crowned Queen of Pink. She's such a lovely lady.
Happy belated Pink Saturday and may the coming week be filled with pink.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Claudie!
(Even though I voted for my friend, Lori!) :>

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Claudie.I am not able to comment on her blog.It won't open for me...Good job Sondra...Ann

Jill said...

Congrats to Claudie...! Love the hat.. :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to our new pink queen. There couldn't be a more beautiful queen than our very own Claudie.

Happy Pink Saturday, Sondra.

Lori said...

Sondra, thank you for the contest, I tried! I know in my heart I am the more obessive now though! Anywho, thanks again for all the trouble, Lori

SmilingSally said...

Claudie is the PERFECT winner. She beautiful inside and out. Thanks for hosting this contest.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sondra, So sorry I have been missing in action. The ice storm has thrown my internet connection for a loop but right now I am on. Love that pink hat photo! :) And yeah for Claudie. She truly is a pinkie and so cute at that. Can't wait to see what the new contest will be about. Will close for now before I get "kicked" off again. xo Lynn

Connie said...

Sondra, I'm not really talented; I just "feel and follow" my heart, honey.
Smooches,
Connie

Anonymous said...

Sondra, Your pink contests are so much fun. I voted for Claudie and she won. Also congrats to Lori. You sure do make Pink have a new definition. Go Pink.

Hugs...Jeanne